Gurl Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 4 teens

2 posters

Go down

Book 4 teens Empty Book 4 teens

Post by Just because I hate u Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:46 am

Just some books I want to recommend I love fiction books that are based on real life issues so if you know some post it here!

P.S: I'm a fan of Twighlit and a lot of Stephanie Meyer books but do not recommend this book here I've seen enough of this book! Thank you hope you enjoy =]

Hotlanta: About two sisters who's father is released from prison and a murder is commited and they're like real rich so their life start changing when they're consatntly on the news and everyone at school is talking about them pretty good book!

THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS

Frankie Landau-Banks at age 14: Debate Club. Her father's "bunny rabbit." A mildly geeky girl attending a highly competitive boarding school.

Frankie Landau-Banks at age 15: A knockout figure. A sharp tongue. A chip on her shoulder. And a gorgeous new senior boyfriend: the supremely goofy, word-obsessed Matthew Livingston.

Frankie Landau-Banks. No longer the kind of girl to take "no" for an answer. Especially when "no" means she's excluded from her boyfriend's all-male secret society. Not when her ex-boyfriend shows up in the strangest of places. Not when she knows she's smarter than any of them. When she knows Matthew's lying to her. And when there are so many, many pranks to be done.

Frankie Landau-Banks, at age 16: Possibly a criminal mastermind.

This is the story of how she got that way.

OMG if you read this story ^_^ all I have to say is....It was a hella of a book

that's all im going to recommend for now but give me some good books you read so I can check them out =]
Just because I hate u
Just because I hate u

Female
Number of posts : 42
Are you going to be active? : As much as I can
Who told you about the site? : The Mod pm-ed me
Humor : do I sound humors to u
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Book 4 teens Empty Re: Book 4 teens

Post by MintCoco!!! Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 am

Thnkxx....i think i will check it out!
MintCoco!!!
MintCoco!!!
Awsome Admin!!
Awsome Admin!!

Female
Number of posts : 1036
Are you going to be active? : Duhh!!!
Who told you about the site? : I made it!!!
Humor : Goofy!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://gurlspace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down